Sunday, October 25, 2009

350 Success!


Congratulations to all who worked, wrote, created events and participated in them to publicize the need to reduce atmospheric carbon to 350 parts per million! The 350.org website has tons of photos and reports on these events. Please check them out. How inspiring. How necessary!

I pray in gratitude for all those who are working to raise awareness, who are doing what they can to help stop global warming by reducing greenhouse gasses. I pray that, along with others, my husband and I will find more ways to reduce our carbon footprint. I pray that our granddaughter will live to a ripe old age on a planet carefully tended by the humans who live here. I pray that polar bears, pine trees and migrating birds will all be able to live and flourish. AMEN.

No comments: